So the "calm" at work has ended and now that the 08/09 financial aid year has begun to get started the mad rush is on. The papers are flying, the people are crashing in, the workers are cranky, my desk is no longer organized, meetings are being scheduled, the phone is ringing, the fax is singing, the drop box is filling up, the mail is multiplying, the stampers are stamping, the keyboards are clicking, the chairs are rolling, the doors are slamming, the students are panicking, the lines are longer, the odors are stronger, the numbers are adding up, need more coffee in my cup, the clock is ticking, pens are clicking, pencils tapping, mouths are flapping, books are flapping, and.......................................
I AM RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT!
Welcome Financial Aid Year 2008/2009 - and I hope I keep my sanity through it all.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
the rush is on and a way we go
Posted by ~me and my bestfriend ~ at 3/25/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment