Yesterday I found out (along with little mama) that I am going to have a grand-daughter! It was a bumpy ride there and back because we had to take the connector bus because hubJ had the car. I thought for sure all those bumps would wake the baby up but she was bound and determined not to wake up for her picture day! She did however (with grandma's help!) wake up, move her hands, and even open her mouth (I assume a YAWN!). It was the most precious thing to see. When we got there we were early so we went to the coffee shop so I can refill on my java intake for the day and Little Mama needed to still drink to fill that bladder up (oh how I remember those days!). After the photo shoot we went back to the coffee shop and had lunch. It is a nice little place inside the hospital. They serve lite lunches such as soup and pita wraps, pizza, and also have a variety of pastry and cookies to go with your coffee, tea, or other beverage. Little Mama had pizza and I had soup and a veggie pita wrap - it was yummy! Then we had another bumpy ride home!!
Little Mama is 20wks now and was happy to find out that she can keep all the "pink" stuff that people have been giving her!! :) So now we wait - for delivery day in Feb for Emily Jade to greet the world!
hugs,
lady t
Little Mama is 20wks now and was happy to find out that she can keep all the "pink" stuff that people have been giving her!! :) So now we wait - for delivery day in Feb for Emily Jade to greet the world!
hugs,
lady t
1 comments:
whoo hoo! so glad to hear the news...and i saw all kinds of nice stuff at target today in bitty sizes and in PINK!! :)
Post a Comment