I guess I am making progress as it is day two and I am back on my blog!! :)
Hopefully I will be able to get some work done on it today. We are a little late on the payment for the phone/internet and I am hoping they don't suspend our service until we pay it. Stuff always happens doesn't it!!
I don't have much planned for today. Little Mama (A) is home for a bit today which is nice. I am looking forward to visiting with her before she goes back to her hubby's house. :)
HubJ tried to cut grass today - got rained out! It is a muggy, sticky, wet day out there today. Thank goodness for A/C!!
Little Mama wants a grilled cheese - so on that note I am going to shuffle on outta here.
Till next time -
hugs
Saturday, July 12, 2008
another day
Posted by ~me and my bestfriend ~ at 7/12/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment