I made an attempt to work on this blog today. However, it is not working out very well. I actually attempted last night - but as I was trying to find some cool looking stuff to put on my blog the dogs started to act up. I should say "dog" as in "one" and she really didn't mean to act up but it was annoying as she got sick from one end of the house to the other! I have no idea what she got herself into (I am sure something outside) but little miss Sadie had a very upset tummy last night. Just when I thought she was done and settled back into working on the blog again - here we go again!!
Her tummy seems to be settled today, but her bark isn't. Once again I have tried to work on this blog and it seems an ant could walk down the sidewalk and both Sadie and Rosie will have a fit!
So I am looking for some cool stuff to put on my blog. I don't know - counters or really fun looking graphics. I don't know where to go for all this stuff. Any ideas? Oh - and one of my dearest g/f's has started using a signature at the bottom of her posts. How did you do that Sis? I don't want to be a copycat but I really like it. :)
Oh - I need help in another area. Everyone always has links in their posts. To show a book, a toy, or a really cute pair of shoes and I don't know how to do that. I know the link is usually like a keyword such as a title or an object name or even "this" or "that" or even "there". HELP cuz I wanna be able to do that to. :) Thanx bunches.
hugs
Sunday, July 13, 2008
just another day
Posted by ~me and my bestfriend ~ at 7/13/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
looking good here...and i'll email ya about the sig and the links...it's easy peasy tho :)
Post a Comment